first of all i want to say... i'm available to help other artists who are trying to learn. there was someone in the forums who wanted an anime/manga mentor and i talked to them but... i forgot who that was so if that was you, note me! but also i can help other people as well.
plus i'm available if anyone needs someone to talk to about serious life issues. or religion questions because i talk to people about that too
okay my commissions are open but i have decided not to list examples and prices anymore and make any effort to advertise. if you want a commission, just note me and tell me what you want and i'll give you a price. (i will draw oc's or fanart, doesn't matter!) but i'm not going to make a big deal about commissions anymore, at least for now. it's because i have given up on trying to keep my premium membership, which was the main reason i have been trying to sell commissions for the past few weeks. i'll just wait until Christmas and buy it with Christmas money. do i really need a premium membership that badly? i'm not sure. i haven't been a non-premium member since.... oh idk, about SIX AND A HALF YEARS AGO
so i don't know what it's like XDDDD but whatever
i'll just deal with the hardship. #firstworldproblems
i have a kiriban coming up at 90,000 pageviews but i'm going to offer points this time!! if you catch the kiriban, you get 90 points!!
now that i don't need points for a premium anymore
and if you are a watcher of mine, i'll give you a bust sketch as well.
(but it has to be before the kiriban happens. you can't suddenly watch when you have the kiriban)
also i haven't forgotten past kiriban prizes. sorry but other art keeps getting in the way. i put the kiriban prizes as higher priority than most of the other things on my to-do list but there are still certain things that are time-sensitive and that's why i haven't done the kiriban prizes. (also it was because i had a two-month artblock that delayed everything!!
but that is in the past.) but yeah that's why i've decided to just do points and a bust sketch this time XD
btw, i want to do something special for the 100K kiriban but idk what to do... i mean i'll offer art to multiple winners, and possibly points, and also i'll probably do another shoutout video like i did for 50K views. if you have any other suggestions for something you want me to do, comment on the journal.
ummm sooooo this is such a sad thing for me to say but i'm not going to do the other three free! arabian portraits. last august, i drew gou, haru, and makoto (i don't even like those pics anymore ;__; i mean i don't hate them but i'm not so excited about them like i used to be) and actually i was coloring my rei pic and sketching nagisa and rin... but then i got delayed by a bunch of other drawings and stuff. and i told myself i would come back to the arabian portrait series eventually, but i kept putting it off because i always felt like i didn't have time.
and now, after i do kiriban prizes, i can do free! fanarts, even ones i've had the idea to do since last year...!!! and i was going to do the arabian portraits but i'm not sure if i want to... i'd have to start over on them and then they would look better than the three already completed drawings. and that would just be weird. XD plus, doing the arabian portraits would delay those other free! fanarts. and like i said, those other free! fanarts have already been delayed a lot. but i really want to do them, as well as doing some makoharu comics that i've been wanting to do for several months.
me not doing the arabian pics does not mean i will never draw nagisa, rei, and rin. my upcoming pic "free! upgrade 2.0" is going to be a group pic, so i'm going to draw nagisa, rei, and rin there. (though, i might switch that out for a different idea i have for a group pic but i'm not sure. or maybe i'll do more than one group pic)
i was tagged by ArtCell-ist
so i will post ten facts about myself and then answer her questions. but i don't feel like tagging anyone and doing my own questions -__-
1. i have several manga ideas! my ideas tend to have a large focus on romance. i love fictional romance stories, but i don't seek romance in my own life.
2. i'm a person who strongly dislikes too much routine and scheduling. i have a bad sense of timing and often do things late.
3. i have big dreams and agree with the quote "if your dreams don't scare you, they're not big enough."
4. i love the warmth of summer because i hate cold temperatures. yet, winter is my favorite season and i love snow. i just like being indoors, knowing that it's winter. it makes me feel cozy ^___^
5. i love, love, love corsets. they are so beautiful!! (though i don't have one...) i also like fancy feminine lingerie in general and i especially like anything with lace on it. (although i don't buy any expensive/high quality lingerie. WHO'S GONNA SEE IT.)
6. i often feel intimidated by highly skilled artists. but tell myself not to get so upset because i should just focus on trying to improve my own art.
7. i'm not a talkative person in real life, except around family. on the internet, i LOVE talking and i can ramble on and on. it's hard for me to keep my words brief. i use a lot of words to explain things. also, that is why i started typing lower-case. (because, it helps me type faster)
8. i desperately want to learn how to draw muscular guys. i want to improve my anatomy with girls too, but trying to learn how to draw muscular guys is something that would be so fun to know how to do. it's fun to at least try. but i hope i become good at it, quickly.
9. i daydream constantly,
but while sleeping, i only have a dream every two weeks or so. but usually i have good dreams, and i'm often in some kind of very cool-looking building that my brain imagines. super interesting buildings are a common theme in my dreams and i always wonder what that says about me.
10. i have this weird contradiction where i really want to be massaged, but i would be embarrassed by someone touching me for that long period of time. simultaneously wanting something and not wanting something is tough!!
1. If ever you are given a chance to have super powers, what would it be?
super fast drawing skills... because i'm slow... -__-
2. Do you know how to cook? Who taught you? :3
not really, just scrambled eggs XD my mom taught me
3. Would you like to live with your parents or not ?
moving out on my own would cost a lot of money that i don't have. plus, i'm not emotionally ready to permanently move away from my parents. (i've done it temporarily though, living in a dorm during the school year four years of college)
4. Do you do digital or traditional art?
only traditional, because i still don't feel right doing digital.
5. Do you have a pet?
no, i'm not an animal person at all. even if i did have a pet, it would just be a fish!
6. Do you a have a phobia on something? What is it?
i'm afraid of most animals, see above question. XD and i have a fear of heights, the dark, loud noises, stormy weather, basically i'm afraid of everything
7. If you are to choose your gender, what would it be? Male or Female?
normally i like being female but sometimes i want to be male just so i can be physically stronger XDDDD i get tired too easily with physical activity ;__;
8. What's your hair color? Is it a natural color or not?
very dark brown. it's my natural color. one day i will experiment with different colors
9. If ever you have a chance, would you reset your life or not?
i'd be afraid of it turning out worse than the previous life, so no.
10. Yuri or Yaoi ? HAHAHAAHAHHAA .
yaoi!! yuri has NO GUYS, that's so boring. XDD
btw i did a tag like this on tumblr as well so if you want to learn more facts about me, go here: sachi-pon.tumblr.com/post/9411…